Skip to content
Last Updated: March 24, 2015
CG Technology is committed to responsible gaming and provides problem gaming information to our patrons and employees. CG Technology works closely with The Nevada Council on Problem Gambling to provide employee training, public awareness and support of research initiatives by the National Center for Responsible Gaming.
To promote responsible gaming, CG Technology will continue to:
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our Race & Sports Book locations and on our website, about responsible gaming and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide our patrons who feel they may have a gaming problem the option of enrolling in our Self-Limit Program, either in person at any of our Race & Sports Book locations or by completing and returning the Self-Limit Form, which will cancel their access to our promotions and privileges
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our Race & Sports Book locations
- Advertise responsibly
Copies of the brochure “When the Fun Stops – Understanding Compulsive Gambling” are available at the counter of our Race & Sports Book locations.
Warning Signs of Problem Gaming:
- Gambling to escape worry
- Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
- Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
- Often gambling until your last dollar is gone
- Neglecting your family because of gambling
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these warning signs, we encourage you to visit the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling at www.nevadacouncil.org or call the 24-hour confidential national Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 for information and assistance.