Las Vegas, NV
Main purpose of the Role:
|KYC Compliance Analyst is responsible for performing the Due Diligence missions including performing checks and controls from the stage of client onboarding to account closing to ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate financial institution procedures.
| Core Activity
- Conduct due diligence reviews of business relationships, including reviewing and researching internet, press, and public records sources and commercial databases; screening individuals and related parties to identify Politically Exposed Persons, OFAC matches and negative news; reviewing and analyzing internal casino records and information and transaction data from other sources.
- Analyze all transaction Logs ‘’MTL ‘’ and Book Wagering Logs ‘’BWL’’ on a daily basis.
- Assists and reviews the exception notices for consistency and eliminates error in logging including transaction and patron identification.
- Analyze and document the results of due diligence reviews and investigations, including the conclusions and assessment of the BSA/AML risks; referring internally potentially suspicious activity; escalating to the company AML Officer and Compliance Manager.
- Be involved in AML due diligence reviews, investigations, and projects, as requested. Be a part of all current regulatory BSA/AML requirements and money laundering trends, patterns and methods and the associated BSA/AML risks.
Key contacts/working relationships
- Support the Compliance Department in the investigation of suspicious behavior.
- Work closely with the business and other departments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the industry on matters relating to Anti Money Laundering and compliance in general.
Key outputs and key performance indicators
- Achieve greater detection of potential suspicious transactions.
- Positive contribution to the Compliance Department.
- Escalation of significant regulatory issues to the appropriate person.
|Skills / experience required:
- Understanding of the general activities and functions of a Gaming Industry firm.
- Previous experience of compliance /client due diligence role would be preferable.
- Ability to analyze, and interpret gaming statutes, rules, and regulations. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, and procedures from an operational perspective, identify any relevant concerns, and formulate or provide input for solutions.
- Knowledge of Title 31 Anti-Money Laundering ‘’AML’’ and Regulation
- Knowledge of LexisNexis, New Wave, CG’s revenue System
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the business including other departments and Senior Management.
- Professional attitude with the ability to exercise oversight across the whole firm to ensure that it operates with integrity and demonstrates the highest ethical standards.
- Strong technical knowledge, commercial awareness and analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to spot any anomalies.