Field Support Technician
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The role of the Field Support Technician is to provide professional service and support for internal and external CG Technology customers by performing field service installation, startup, repairs and maintenance of CG Technology gaming devices. The Field Service Specialist will work within the guidelines, established by Operations, and will follow the established procedures when representing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the Senior Manager or the appropriate support group
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Work closely with the applications development team to ensure that product enhancements are functioning according to specification
• Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions in real time
• Document processes
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Build Positive relationships with internal customers
• Interact with internal development teams to ensure that changes within the applications that affect other products are properly documented and presented to those development teams.
• Provide tracking, investigation and resolution of issues as they are communicated.
• Serve as liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the application development team
• At least 2 years’ experience within the Information Technology field, providing support of desktops, laptops, software and peripherals both locally and remotely.
• At least 1 year of experience supporting Information Technology hardware and software in a field setting
• Proven field service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Experienced with replacing/installing hardware/software on PC’s locally and remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Meticulous Attention to detail
• A+, Net+ Certifications, or equivalent vendor certifications.