|Main purpose of the Role:
|Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the proper application of law, rules and regulations for licensing, reporting and game submission requirements in the various jurisdictions in which the Company is licensed.
| Core Activity
- Assist in the preparation of initial and renewal gaming license applications.
- Reviews and monitors the submission of products to independent test labs and gaming regulatory authorities.
- Maintain a detailed, accurate, up-to-date database of approvals, technical documents and regulations pertaining to products.
- Prepares and updates source documents used in applications and/or submissions processing.
- Conduct due diligence background investigations on vendors.
- Assist with routine audits as assigned by the Compliance Manager.
- Retrieve, audit and maintain reports in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Assists in the standardization of office procedures and practices to optimize workflow.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Compliance Manager.
- Various other related duties as may be established or required from time to time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters related to CG Technology’s compliance department including areas governed by the Compliance Program.
Key contacts/working relationships
- Support the Compliance Department in the investigation of regulatory issues.
- Work closely with the business and other departments.
Key outputs and key performance indicators
- Positive contribution to the Compliance Department.
- Escalation of significant regulatory issues to the appropriate person.
|Skills / experience required:
- A basic understanding of gaming regulatory requirements.
- Preferred: at least three years of gaming experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized with sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines and possess integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Capable of coordinating efforts with members of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to read, write and interpret detailed, concise and accurate documents, such as reports, policies, procedures and correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Associate’s degree or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.